Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great week so far. I half started this card a while ago and got stuck. Then all of a sudden I was able to finish it with out any problems. Go figure. I really like the Cheery Lyn Italian doily that I used in the corner. I cut it into quarters. It just need a little something in red to make it pop.I used  I always colour with promarker.The images are from 'sketching stamper digis' .
I used lots of glitz on the bag and shoe.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks : Get your bling on
Totally Papercrafts #77: Bling it up
 Allsorts#114: Free and Easy
Come and get it: Anything goes
 Lollipopcrafts# 42: Celebrate
 Carfters Companion# 15: Glitter and Glitz
 Creative Card Crew: Best foot forward

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image and card. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like some GLITZ to celebrate!! great card!! Images are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an elegant card! Thank you so much for entering this creation in the Allsorts free and easy challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hands down fabolous and love the red. I love shoes and handbags... great creations.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It really has a vintage feel about it and I'm all for the vintage!
    Great job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on your card!

    Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete