Thursday, 7 July 2011

Dt card for PCJ #14 For Him

Wohoo, it's Paper Crafting Journey time again. A big, big congratualtions to all the blog hop winners, well done. This time we are asking you to make a card 'for him'.
Dude Time Doodles gave us some digis to play with and I chose 'Nikki Lotsa Spagetti'.
Hope you like it, my attempt of making a gangster almost look elegant, lol.
Dude time very generously have offered the winner # 10 gift voucher.
Can;t wait to see your guy cards, tags or paper projects.  Come on, you know you can do it.
Blessings Hilde

8 comments:

  1. Fab elegant gangster card Hilde and I love that sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGness! Nicky is one of my favorite Dude Time Doodles images. I love him in red and I especially love the sentiment! Great job. I've posted a link to your blog on Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with Nicky - the sentiment is so "scarface" ... very fitting! Great job. Michelle, DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! And who said a gangster can't have any bling!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Great use of the image and the sentiment is a hoot! Your color palette is wonderful and terrific ribbon treatment. Love it, love it, love it! NanaConnie DTD 'Dudette"

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you did a fab job making Nicky look elegant. Love the bright red against the black and white. Great card!
    Tammy, DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour scheme of your card Hilde! Great job!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love him! Great design paper too!
    WTG You!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete