Friday, 29 July 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet Challenge: M for Metal

Hi everyone. Wow, what a busy week it has been for me. I am still trying to get used to the routine of being back at TAFE ( Adult education). So far so good, lol.
Well it's Alphabet Challenge time again. This week it's M for Metal. We want to see something metal on your cards. I have added a metal brad holding the metal pad lock, and two cute metal keys.
Which fits wonderfully with my key print background paper.
Oh yeah, check out the Alphabet challenge blog and if you have never been part of a DT before and you feel you are ready to give it a go, why not try out for our current DT call.
Blessings Hilde

3 comments:

  1. Love this piece, love the metal. That gent looks so dapper too. great work with the metal also.
    If you get chance drop by my Dezinaworld blog today to grab some freebies and see the new prize challenge for the month
    Have a fabulous weekend
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic hun..! great image and I love all your fabulous details too...a perfect gents card sweetie...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilde, Just called in to say hello and thank you for the gorgeous comment you left me! I also left a comment for you on my blog:) I adore your wonderful blog and I love your cards, maybe you can inspire me too:)
    Also I am now a follower :)
    See you again xxx Lynn (Lynn's Designer Creations)

    ReplyDelete