Friday, 15 July 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet challenge: K for Kitty Cats

Hi all. It's Friday once again and that means the Alphabet Challenge
This week it's K for Kitty Cats.
This is my favourite Cat image and it's from Mo Manning. They have some absolutely gorgeous images for sale. I also love their doggy one. This reminds so of my second son, when he was around 2years old he used to drag our then cat around just like the image or worse. The lovely cat let him just childhandle it and just loved him more forit.He was the best ever cat. Long gone into cat heaven now.
Can't wait to see your Kitty Cat cards,
blessings Hilde
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Sheri Crafts # 64 : Faithful Companions
Sweet Stamping: cute and cuddley
Moving along with the times# 107: Favourite things ( Mo manning image, tim holtz flourish die)

7 comments:

  1. This is definitely cute and cuddly - I love this image and your layout shows it off perfectly. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable sweetie...!

    thanks for joining us at sweet stampin' and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image (well, anything Mo) and your coloring is awesome! All around great card! Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that image made me chuckle.. love the cute card
    Thanks for joining in our Favourites challenge at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the most adorable image!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our favourites and good luck with the challenge

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet little kitty cat card. It reminds me of my last cat. He was the same color.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card, thanks for playing and sharing your favorites on MAWTT, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete