Well guess what? It's Friday again and that means : Alphabet Challenge time.
This week it's: J for just one Word.
I had fun with this one. I tried out something different. We need to do that from time to time right?
I can't really give you a link on how to on this one, because it is a combination of a couple of different onesies on You tube.
Some people used the cricut, cuttlebug, spellbinder etc...
Well I just used a normal folded card so it ended up being 14cm x 14cm after it was folded ( so the card was 14cm x 28cm to start with) then I used a nellie snellen die on the neckline which was the folded side. So that way the shoulders are now the fold and the card flips up. I just eyeballed where the sleeves should go and did the reverse on the other side. I did make myself a template though, so i can just trace.
So give it a go and see how it turns out. I used stick on pearls for the bottom buttons.
. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Papershelter#21: Lots of Dots
I love Promarkers # 72; Clean and Simple ( butterfly is a digi coloured with Promarkers)
Meljens# 66: no more than two layers
Do it with digis# 14: Spots or Stripes ( Butterfly is a digi)