Friday, 8 July 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet Challenge: J for just one word

Well guess what? It's Friday again and that means : Alphabet Challenge time.
This week it's: J for just one Word.
I had fun with this one. I tried out something different. We need to do that from time to time right?
 I can't really give you a link on how to on this one, because it is a combination of a couple of different onesies on You tube.
Some people used the cricut, cuttlebug, spellbinder etc...
Well I just used a normal folded card so it ended up being 14cm x 14cm after it was folded ( so the card was 14cm x 28cm to start with) then I used a nellie snellen die on the neckline which was the folded side. So that way the shoulders are now the fold and the card flips up. I just eyeballed where the sleeves should go and did the reverse on the other side. I did make myself a template though, so i can just trace. 
So give it a go and see how it turns out. I used stick on pearls for the bottom buttons.
. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Papershelter#21: Lots of Dots
I love Promarkers # 72; Clean and Simple ( butterfly is a digi coloured with Promarkers)
 Meljens# 66: no more than two layers
 Do it with digis# 14: Spots or Stripes ( Butterfly is a digi)

6 comments:

  1. superb card hilde,such a lovely shape and gorgeous papers...i love it
    tracey[i love promarkers gdt] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape and the spotty paper is perfect for our theme, Thanks for joining the Diva's at Do it with Digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a card hun. Thanks for sharing it with the Digi Divas at Do It With Digis this time. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's this week! Much greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's DT)

    ReplyDelete