Saturday, 2 July 2011

Challenges:See post for more details

Hi again, well it was time to ink up my Tilda stamps once again. Whenever I get in a 'girly' mode I need to ink up these stamps. I am very blessed that over time I have a little collection happening, lol.
 I always use promarkers for colouring. Everything else is from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stempeltraume# 88: Metal ( the flower centres are metal and brads)
 My time made easy# 15 : Colour Palette
Hookedoncrafts#2: Show us your flowers
Pear Tree Designs # 55: Stamp Something
Stamps R us There was a little girls
 Magnolialicious#8: See pic
I love Promarkers#72 : Include Flowers
Southern Girls: childhood memories
( my childhood memory is going cherry picking with my parents around the age of 10. I think more went into my mouth than the basket, this is whilst sitting on a branch a long way off the ground. The tree was huge, we were living in Germany at the time.)


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful!

    MauMau
    StempelTräume

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you used the Pretty Palette colors! Thanks for playing our challenge! And your memory made me chuckle! I went blueberry picking once and more ended up in my mouth as well! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sweet! Nice use of the MTME colours! Love the cherries- they are my fave fruit! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card thanks for sharing it with us at PTD.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card , thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. I think you have coloured her perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in our "Childhood memories" theme at Southern Girls. I have some candy on my blog if you want to pop on over and have a look.
    Alicia xx
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet Maggie image! Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Love this Maggie.
    Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls . Viv xx

    ReplyDelete