Wednesday, 6 July 2011

challenges:PaperPlay, Just Magnolia, OnestopCraft, @ Irishteddy's,Der, die das blog, Craft your passion

Hi everyon, every once in a while I just like making some tags. I bought myself the Tim Holtz large tag die, and I just enjoy decorating them all differently. I always use promarkers for my colouring.
I am entering this one into the following challenges:

PaperPlay W 26: Anything but a card
Just Magnolia Anything goes
One stop Craft # 138: Tag it
@ Irishteddy's: Tag/Bookmark
Der/Die/Das blog # 27: Tags
Craft your passion #65; Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful Tag.. love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Bawion

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Tag gefällt mir sehr gut, besonders die kleinen bling Details, vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Bawion und vielleicht bist Du ja auch bei der neuen Challenge dabei, LG Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, ein wunderschönes Tag, gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Vielen Dank für Teilnahme bei Bawion.

    LG
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete