Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi all, well there are so many Christmas in July challenges, I thought I might as well join. Must say it is a bit hard to get into the 'mood' to make a Chrissy Card. But if all else fails bring out your trusy Poinsettias.
 I just love them. The swirl is a Tilda Doohickey die.
This image was a recent freebie off the net and I combinded it with black, red and sage green DP. 3 star brads and lots of promarker colouring.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I love Promarkers #75: Christmas in July
The Crazy Challenge #76: Christmas in July
Tuesday Throwdown#58: Something Metallic ( 3 gold star brads
 Cupcake Craft# 151: Wish upon a star- include stars ( 3 gold star brads)
Creative Inspiration# 64: Christmas in July
TThe Crafty Pad# 130: Christmas in July
Paper Creations Ink # 5: Christmas in July

15 comments:

  1. Hilde... Your card is gorgeous! I love the poinsettia! Your embellishments are just gorgeous! Thank You so much for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde - Oh my goodness what a fabulous card. Did you make the Merry Christmas embellishment? Your coloring is out of this world, I feel like I could reach out and actually feel the flowers. Great job. Thank you for joining us at PCI - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Christmas card - love your colours. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Christmas challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super creation! I love how you've incorporated the star element. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! stunning card hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you next time too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, I love your star elements. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. *smile* First Card I see without a Celebraty - I like your Christmas Card very much ;)

    LG
    iris

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome card Hilde very pretty
    thanks for joining the paper creations ink challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in CHRISTMAS IN JULY challenge at The Crafty Pad!

    Your creation is beautiful!:)

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Hilde! I love your gorgeous flowers and the layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, just love it
    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Creations Ink
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is one beautiful card love that image and swirls the colours are great thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow hilde what a stunner, i love everything about it
    tracey x[i love promarkers gdt
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So striking, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete