Thursday, 14 July 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi again, I know another post, but I tend to make a bunch of cards at a time and then post them in one hit or over the whole of the day whenever I have some time. Geeze, doesn't it take time?
Love this image as my favourite 'bug' is a Dragonfly. This image is from Sketching Stamper
I only just discovered them the other day and love their images. Go an check them out.
I had some really lovely designer paper that seems have a similar disign on it in the shape of a Lotus flower, like the one the dragonfly is on. I coloured with promarker and used heaps of glitz, sorry about the relfection, using my daughters camera, can't find mine..................
I am entering this card into to following challenges:

Stamp Something: bugs or Butterflies
One stitch at a time: Anything goes
Gingerloft#22: Make it sparkle
Hanna and Friends #102: Happy Birthday
Simon says stamp: Anything goes





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE dragonflys! This card is wonderful. The colors go together so well. I feel like I can pick that dragonfly right off the paper. LOVE IT.
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh gorgeous, sparkly dragonfly!! I LIKE!
    Thanks for playing at Gingerloft. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card, the glitter looks fabulous on the dragonfly :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT, hope you will join us again.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete