Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Challenges: See post for details

Hi all, hope you are having a fun week so far. I have started TAFE this week. Boy, what was I thinking? It;s basicly school for big people. I am trying to get my certificate for Business Admin . My head is still spinning.
I will keep you informed as time goes on. ....watch this space.
Isn't he (yes it's a he) the cutest? Coloured with promarkers, and played around with a few different die cuts, Marianne creatable, tim holtz
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I did it# 64:Animals
Stamptacular# 120: Animal Antics
 Die cut dreams# 94: Animal Antics
Creative Card Crew: Animal Antics
FabnFunky#82: Animal Magic

6 comments:

  1. Fabulously funky cat on your lovely card! It's so nice to see you at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image love the layout & papers..great take on the Animal chall.

    thanks for sharing at DCD chall this wk.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is super cute! So big and cuddly! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute kitty. Thanks for sharing this week over at Fab 'n Funky. We hope will join us again next week.

    Hugs
    ~Alexis
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I Love this funny kitten. The papers fits so well with the color of the image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete