Saturday, 2 July 2011

Challenges: Please see post for more details

Warning!! Put your Sunnies on.....Gee that's bright. I chose red, yellow and orange. Don't ask, I was in one of 'those' moods. My husband stays clear when I am in 'one of those'. I am not even sure what that means, but according to my teenage daughter ( who loves to point things out to me, lol) it's a can;t talk, can't listen, go away ...I am CREATING.....make me a cup of coffee would ya, then leave me please, sort of a mood.
Well  I least I say please, don't really know what the fuss is all about.
This is the result of one of those moods, there are loads more but haven't taken a photo of them yet.
This is a Elizabeth Bell image and I coloured it with promarkers, except the
orange on the pants which is a copic.
I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

My time to craft# 146: Here comes summer
Craft Room: summer Birthdays
Creative Inspirations: #118: Summer
Moving along with the times #105: Here comes Sommer
Lollipop Crafts: anything goes
Stamp Something: July : digi day



13 comments:

  1. This card will definitely bring sunshine to the recipient. Love the colors and how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours - a great card for the summer. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - fabuolous hot bright summery colours..lovely colouring and I really like how you've layered those papers...Thanks for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is bright and cheerful great summer birthday card. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge. Thank you for putting our logo on your sidebar, to qualify for the £10 prize draw we ask people to put the shop logo and a link to http://www.craft-room.co.uk/ in their sidebar. Hope you do not mind my mentioning this. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super summer card, great image and lovely bright colours. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with great wonderful bright colors. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the warm colours
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely summery card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Love your colors. Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, and I absolutely love the combination of colours you've chosen! Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love those HOT colours
    Wonderful image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Summer challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Great Card and just right for us on MAWTT this week with our Summer themed challenge, Thanks for playing, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete