Thursday, 23 June 2011

Papercrafting Journey Summer Fete Blog Hop and challenge # 13 anything goes






The great Summer Fete Blog Hop
Hi everyone, oh my goodness. What an amazing blog hop this is.
I always wanted to make a book card, and checked everyones instructions out on You tube and blogs and thought, na, too fiddly. But no, it really wasn't too bad. The pleating was interesting, and I had glue everywhere, lol. I am not the neatest crafter when it comes to the sticky stuff.
But I am quietly please with it. A perfect way to send a presi to friend who is an avid gardner. My project is all about gardening. Here in Australia we are in Winter, but there must be a Summer out there somewhere.
I love gardening, my husband gets upset with me that I don't wear gloves.
( It's only because I can never find them when I need them)
My Digi image is sponsored by Soft pencil and you can win her.
Have fun with your bloghop.
Here is some more info on the blog hop:
There are a plethora of prizes to be won, 13 in total from 13 different sponsors! How fab is that?
The rules are simple and you can do these in any order, as long as they’re all complete – we will be checking! hehe
  • Enter the challenge – easy theme of Anything Goes – with a direct link to your project
  • Leave your blog link on the linky widget at each stop
  • Leave a comment at each stop after the main challenge blog
Simple!!

We have two prizes available to entrants of the challenge
Meljen’s are providing one lucky winner with 4 individual digi stamps of your choice

MFT Stamps are providing one lucky winner with a $15 gift certificate to spend in the MFT Store.

and just to whet your appetite for our sponsors images, here are a few samples from the design team!
The blog hop order is as follows:

Hilde - You are here

If you would like to join us at PCJ as guest designer, please add GDT to your name on the linky widget on the main blog PCJ or email Lisa at papercraftingjourney@gmail.com

You have until 12:00BST on 6 July 2011 to complete all three steps above (you can simply enter the challenge without entering the blog hop if you wish). Winners will be announced on Thursday 7 July 2011

Happy Hopping!



If you have arrived here from Cindy's blog: 

then you are in the right place.

Please go to Jacki's blog next.

Good luck and lots of fun
Blessings Hilde



29 comments:

  1. Hilde! What a fantastic project!! I've never seen these book cards before but definitely want to try one after seeing yours! I know where to go for help lol

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiHilde love your card image is adorable
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great present for a gardener - fab project - absolutely gorgeous hun x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I've wanted to try this like forever! You have inspired me to do just that... come Saterday!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde, love nasturtiums, though I never seem to be able to grow them big & happy. I have a black thumb, but I keep on trying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely book card and great colours. :)

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice card and the cute little bunny is just adorable!!
    Hugs, Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wanted to try and make one of this for the longest time!! Might do them for teachers present this year if they aren't too hard to make!! It's absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. The layout and colours are great.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is such a darling creation ! I love your book card ! And the image on it is too cute ! Thank you for a great blog hop ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had never seen a book card before, but I might have to try this out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card. very pretty.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring is marvelous, beautiful book card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! I might have to try this book card. I'm also not the cleanest and neatest of crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your card and the idea for giving someone seeds is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilde - i love this! What a fabulous idea! We have summer here in the states finally (at least in my part of the country it was slow coming) and i love gardening and making crafts with a gardening theme. i am definitely going to look this book card up and find some tutorials! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful project! I have been making these lately and having so much fun with it. They are a wonderful gift box. Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is really great!I think I may want to try this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous project...love your colouring. Have to try one of these someday soon!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soooo cute!!! LOVE the papers, this is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors of your project

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute book card! never seen one but i like it! btw i also like gardening I'm currently growing flowers, tomorrow i will plant zucchini and cucumbers...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty indeed i love it! Thanks for the chance to win! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great book card! I'm hopping along! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful project and your image is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you made it sound easy I will be popping back later so you can tell me again, I'll have forgotten it by the end of this hop. Janet T

    ReplyDelete