Friday, 24 June 2011

DT card for The Poodles Parlour, # 2 : Come fly with me

Hi all, WOW, what can I say. What an amazing amount of entries we had for our very first challenge. Thanks to everyone who took part, and congrats to the winners.
Well believe it or not the first fortnight has gone and we are already onto our second challenge:
Come fly with me.
This could be anything from hot air balloons to fairy;s which I chose as you can see.
 She is available from the Poodles shop.
Great prizes to be won, why not grab a couple of cute digis from the shop and play along.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Simple Doodles # 46: Fly with us
Wee Memories# 60: Party time
Crafty Creationss # 124: Let it shine ( wings are sparkly)
fun with shapes and more# 86: Mauve/Pink-Lila/rosa




3 comments:

  1. I love this she is such a cutie and I love the colours you have used! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...love her little sparkly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rreally nice card
    thanks for joining us at FWSM
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete