Sunday, 26 June 2011

Challenges:Your next stamp, Our creative corner, Marks finest papers

Hi again, love this butterfly, any excuse to use it is fine with me. This is my style. That one I wish I could do more of. I like classic, elegant, love black and white anything, am in love with the butterfly die cut, and really enjoy using these classic look papers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your next stamp: Black, white and one
 Marks finest papers# 61: Make it Sparkle ( I added lots of stick on jewels) Very sparkly

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love black & white cards, and this one is beautiful! Love your red bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is triking with your beautiful details. I love how you added the bing to the paper. Outstanding. Thanks so much for joining us at Speedy's Friends Challenge this week. I love coming to visit and see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an elegant card, beautiful idea of adding that red bling to really make the design stand out. thanks for playing with the Friends of Speedy the Cat. Good Luck in the drawing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is absolutely amazing that butterfly is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Your Next Stamp challenge Black and white + 1 more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you - that butterfly is GORGEOUS! The background is wonderful with it and i love the touches of bling. Sorry it took me so long to comment, I've been having major problems with Blogger...Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete