Sunday, 26 June 2011

Challenges:Sweet Stamps, Creations by Gill, Daring Cardmakers, I love Promarkers

Hi again, I have always love Dragonflies.I just looooooove them, they are my favourite insect, then comes the ladybug a very close second. When I see dragonflies it means summer to me, they make me happy. I remember my brother inlaw telling me once that when you have a pond and you see dragonflies near it or hovering over it, that's a good sign. It means your pond is in good condition.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin: Something old,( Martha Stewart border stamp)something new( dragonfly image)
Creations by Gill#10: Use the colour blue
Daring Cardmakers: something old.... MS border punch
Something new.....Dragonfly image
Something borrowed.....mmmmh
Something blue......love blue dragonflies
I love Promarkers#71: Anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the sparkly bits too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde,
    Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love Dragonflies myself, love the colours on them. Love the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card,
    thanks for joining in with DCM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty hun..! love the gorgeous dragonflies and fabulous colour too sweetie..!

    enjoy the rest of the afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful , I love dragonflies too even more than butterflies -thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to chuckle when I saw this, my OH crafts a little & when he started he was dragonfly crazy, brought every stamp, image, die cut anything he could find that was dragon fly!! Needless to say about 6 months later he had dragonfly overload & hasn't touched them again in the past 4 years!!!

    Anyway aside from making me smile, I really love your card, the colours are very dragonfly & love the glitz & swirls. Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these wonderful blues! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with The Daring Cardmakers' "Old, New Borrowed and Blue" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! beautiful card. love the flourishes and the blue shades you've used are great.

    You've met the design brief really well.

    Sorry for the late reply, I've been away with Gill McCall who runs this challenge all weekend.

    Well done.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love the glittery dragonfly image. Thanks joining in at Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your flourishes and what a fab image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this...so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin this time! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a fabby card - your colouring is excellent. many thanks for playing along with my challenge this week. http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hilde how you doing good I hope great card as always thanks for joining us at CBGM this time speak soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete