Sunday, 26 June 2011

Challenges: See post for details

Hi everyone, I enjoyed making this card, hope you all have a great weekend. The shells are real. I have actually combinded two different digi stamps. The beachscene and the thongs with glasses.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Try it on tuesday: Here comes the sun
Papertake Weekly: Here comes the sun
Fab n Funky#78: Sommer Living
 The paper Shelter#19: Fun in the sun
Wags n Whiskers# 57: Summertme
 Ambers Crafts n Stuff# 15: The dog days of Summer


7 comments:

  1. Makes me want to hit the beach! Great card, thanks for joining us at Fab N funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real shells add such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n whiskers.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous creation hun, great take on my sketch! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card great image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I really wish I was there... Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fab summer creation!! Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the summer thing - I wanna be there!!

    Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete