Friday, 6 May 2011

DT Card for the Alphabet Challenge; A for from around the World, pick a country

Hi everyone, well, you guessed it. I picked my home country Australia. I kept it CAS as I could have easily overloaded it with all thing Australians, so I just kept it to a minimum.
Why not have a go and enter a card this week at the Alphabet challenge. It's a just for fun challenge blog, join us and show of your work. It doesn't have to be a card it could be anything really. Why not hop on over and check it out. Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde,
    Oh this is just fabulous!!! Love the images you've used, the dp, the colour scheme, the layout looks just fab too. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Hilde! Especially love the Koala bear! hehe

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete