Monday, 30 May 2011

Challenges:Papertake Weekly, Crafts and Me, Penny's Papercraft, Gingerloft

Hi all, I made this card without any colouring except on the sentiment. Phew that was hard, lol.
The Dragonfly is one of my cricut experiments. I just had a play with some stuff.I love Dragonflies and whenever the start buzzing around you just know it's Summer. Sadly we are in the midst of Autumn here in Sydney. I chose pastel colours and how hard was it for me not to even consider pink?
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly: Pretty pastels ( no pink for once)
Crafts and Me# 36: Gems and Pearls
 Penny's Papercraft# 54: Here comes Summer( When I see Dragonfly's that means Summer to me)
Gingerloft# 18: Tie a yellow ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Hello. This is so pretty, the dragonfly is wonderful, and I just love the papers, colours and that fab ribbon to finish it off. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love your Dragonfly very much. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilde! Great card, love the dragonfly!
    Looking forward to working with you at The Poodles Parlour!
    Stephanie-Emma xxx
    p.s. I have blog candy giveaway going on over at my blog http://stephanie-emma.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love the card!!! Can't wait to be working with you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a precious card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our summer theme challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creation! thanks for playing at Gingerloft! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Love the gorgeous dragonfly and all the embellishments, especially the bow:)
    Thanks so much for joining at GingerLoft Challenges..Be sure to stop by GL on the 12th June for our Asian Blog Hop:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx
    PS: I have some nice candy up for grabs too xx

    ReplyDelete