Saturday, 21 May 2011

challenges:Creative Friday, Delicious Doodles, Rainbow lady's

Hi everyone,I just wanted to say welcome to all my new followers. I am really chuffed that you think I am worth following. Thanks.
Another Mo Manning image, what can i say? Love this one, reminds of summer, ice cream running down the arm, sticky everywhere, oh what fun.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Friday # 44: summertime
Delicious Doodles # 26: Let the sun shine
Rainbow Lady's # 153: With a flourish ( the flourish is from tim holtz)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh what a beautiful card!

    Like you it just makes me think of ice cream melting quicker than you can lick it!

    Thanks for joining us this week with our 'Let the Sun Shine' theme at Delicious Doodles!

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and a great image, she looks like she is enjoying the ice-cream.
    Love the flourish too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, so reminds me of my childhood. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card she is such a great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project. Love the design!

    Thanks for joining in with Delicious Doodles

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing.

    Love the colours you used.

    Thanks for joining in at the CF challenge.

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete