Monday, 23 May 2011

Challenges:Catch the bug, the paper shelter, paper romance, polka doodles, i did it creation



Hi all,I am really stepping out of my comfort zone now. I have ventured beyond cards, watch out everyone.
I had bought a couple of these cute litte 6 x6 inch scrapbooks, that have paper already in them. You could use it as a diary as well I guess. Just fell in love with these colours and the Kaisercraft papers. I often see on You Tube how the girls put on masses of ribbon on ther mini scrapbooks,
as you can see I held myself back, lol.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:

the paper shelter# 14: Deistress to impress (the backing paper is distressed around the edges)
paper romance Anything but a card
polka doodles W 20: Anything but a card
i did it creation : anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book, I love making these, they make perfect gifts or fund raising, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Project!

    Thanks for joining PR this week!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal. Love the colors and the ribbons on the binding. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your book looks great
    Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely project.
    Thanks for joining in with my Polka Doodles Anything But A Card challenge and good luck!
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete