Thursday, 12 May 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi all, hope you are all enjoying your day so far. I have had a very constructive and active day today, and just posting a few items before it's time for bed.
Love this free image from Designed 2 Delight. Really enjoyed colouring it,and I treated myself to a 6x6 pad of papers from Kaiser craft. Beautiful, what more can I say.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Designed 2 Delight ; Free image : Pail of Flowers
Raise the bar# 65: Flower Power
Catch the bug: Anything goes
Stamp + fun # 46: Dots
Pear Tree Designs # 48: Spring
Top Tip Tuesday # 33: Flower Frenzy
Creative Card Crew : May Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hilde! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde, what a great card. I love the image, the paper and the ticket! I love how you made the 3d flowers the same color as the ones in the pot...like they're just popping out of the image. Great idea! Thanks so much for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at the pear tree design hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilde,
    Beautiful creation!!! Love the image you've used,love the dp's, the colour scheme is just so bright and cheery, love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our May Anything Goes!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flower-tastic! Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC…..

    Hugs GDT-Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the image and zingy colours. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card just brightens my day! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week, I'm just catching up on commenting now.

    ReplyDelete