Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Challenges: See post for details

Hi all, well I got myself covered in ink. Not sure how,but had more on me and my clothes then on the card, lol. Oh well, I had some fun. I was in the stampin mood. These are some clear stamps that I have had for a while and had't used yet. So I was itching to have a go.
I used black and brown, and stamped on kraft card.
I am entering this card inot the following challenges:

the paper shelter# 15: Anything goes
My Mums craft shop#7: favourite colours
( I would never have thought to put brown and black together ,
but am so happy with it that it is now my new favourite colour combo)
Creative Card Crew: Anything goes
City Crafter # 58: I've been framed
Party Time Tuesday#17: Animal Themed
Cards for men# 11: No paper


14 comments:

  1. What lovely stamps ... and I like the way you framed the horse and the sentiment ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card,love the stamps...gorgeous:)

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card! Love the color combo you used on this one. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very creative... Love the stamps and the color combo. I'm a softee for horses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say, It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamped background and the focus image. Thanks for playing in our no DP challenge at Cards for Men.
    hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, lovely colours and a brilliant card. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at MMCS. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining at TPS this week......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Gorgeous stamp work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew this week, and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete