Monday, 30 May 2011

Challenges: Scrap Creations, Digi Tuesday, Wags n Whiskers, the paper player

Hi all, welcome to my rainy day in Sydney, I was going to clean the kitchen, ahm, but rain says to me: make cards. So i did. This is a cute Mo Mannings image and I have included a Tim Holtz die cut, bling, faux stitching and some ribbon, and used a selection of DP's.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap Creations: Use a t least 3 different Dp's
Digital Tuesday# 112: Add some Texture
Wags n Whiskers#55: Stitching
The Paper Players# 49: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. Such a sweet card. Love the image, fab papers and so very beautifully co-ordinated. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilde,
    This is just Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job using the Stitch challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers. Thanks for playing along. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete