Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Challenges: Papertake Weekly, Ladybug Crafts, Flourishes, Stamping Sisters, Creative Inspiration, If the shoe fits, Crafts and Me

Hi all, hope you are all well. I think Wedding Cards are fast becoming my favourites, even though i love my Wedding Cake card, this one is a close second. I chose Black and White with one and fell for the prettiest of greens. The background is a damask stamp that I stamped all over, the black left corner is a felt sticker I found in my stash. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly: Fancy a Punch ( a variety of punches for the flowers and butterfly)
Ladybug Crafts # 27: Black, White plus one
Flourishes, Timeless Tuesday # 117: Anything goes
Stamping Sisters#88: All things beautiful
Creative Inspiration # 59: Glitzy and Bling
If the shoe fits # 78: May goes green, show some green
Crafts and Me # 34: Punches ( a variety of punches, MS butterfly, SU and Ek success for flowers)


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the green with the black and white - very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week on Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hilde, your card is really pretty and I love the colour combo and embellies,
    good luck in the crafts and me challenge this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful it really is love the image gorjuss
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wedding cards too and what a pretty one you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an elegant card - love that dress
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card; love the image, the butterfly and the flowers. Nicely done!

    Thanks for joining LCI this week!

    Hugs,
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow absolutely gorgeous card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beuaitufl card...that dress image is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week over at SSIC!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. How elegant, I love it! Thx for linking it up to Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely wedding card! Love how the slight touches of green bring the card to life! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely and beautifully detailed! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete