Saturday, 14 May 2011

Challenges: My Mums Craft Shop, Tuesday Throwdown, Pollycraft, Cards for Men

Hi guys, back again with a card for a man. Sometimes they come easy to me, sometimes I just sit there with a blank look on my face and often end up doing something else. So I struck whilst the iron was hot so to speak. The die cut is from Nellie Snellen. (Love her dies, so easy and great sharp cuts)
This card is for my best friends husband who loves fishing.
 I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 My Mums Craft Shop# 5:To Die for
 Tuesday Throwdown# 48: USe Die Cuts
Pollycraft# 92: Boys to Men
cards for men# 10: For someone special

3 comments:

  1. Great card,love the image and papers...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful masculine card. The scallop frame is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and I love the natural colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with our 'Someone Special' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete