Thursday, 26 May 2011

Challenges: Aud Sentiments, Die Cutting Divas, My time to craft

Well what can I say, I really like these horse stamps from clear stamps. I had ink everywhere, Lol.
With the die cut behind the horses I did something sneaky. It actually the 'sign' part from the Tim Holtz alterations, Hanging Sign. I just turned it around and placed the stamped image to cover the holes, then put it on top of the top note sizzix die to make it looked framed. The paper lace is a Martha Stewart border punch.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments#29: For a male
die Cuttin Divas #16: It's a celebrations
My time to craft# 142: Use a Die Cut

6 comments:

  1. That stamp is gorgeous! LOVE the colors! You did a great job putting it all together! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! I just Love~Love them...Your B-day card is simply delightful!! Great Share.....Where did you buy the stamps from?

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I love the horse. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Wow! This is amazing. I love the ticket you have on the card. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and I love how you colored the image. Thank you so much for entering this in our latest challenge at The Aud Sentiments! I hope to see you again for our next challenge! Tammy

    ReplyDelete