Saturday, 28 May 2011

Announcement!! Guess what?

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good week.
Just wanted to say Hi to all my followers and welcome to the newbies as well. You are a brave bunch, LOL.Thanks for sharing my card journey with me.
Well guess what?????
I am now on the Design Team of The Poodles Parlour this awesome new challenge blog starting with #1 on the 10th of June.
So make sure you join and play along, great prizes to be won, and also the poodle digi stamps are so very cute. You will be wanting to grab some of those for sure.
Well, there you have it, I am still having trouble with blogger and can't leave any comments at the moment, but I am sure that will be sorted out soon. ( I hope)
I am now on 4 different Teams, check out my side bar to your right.....
Mmmmm, I think that will keep me busy for sure. Please take some time and check out all those blogs and have some fun.
This week is my last week as a Guest Designer with Craft your passion for the month of May. So goodbye and thanks for having me.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Many Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hilde. Congratulations to you, and I cant wait to craft alongside you and enjoy your creativity too. I have also got onto the DT at Poodles Doodles.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete