Thursday, 14 April 2011

Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday # 97

Hi everyone, Im back!! I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. I didn't want to show you another pic of my untidy desk, so finally today, whilst my computer fixer upper was there, chatting away, I got the 'urge'. He compared my cleaning up the desk as him defragging my computer. ( Sounds kinda rude, lol) Ahhmm.!.
But I must say............... I am feeling really good about my clean space. I didn't even remember that I had two cutting mats on the table, lol. To frightened now to 'mess' it up again.

I even got to clean all the way along my super long desk. My son bought me some little storage containers with mini shelves which I have yet to fill. I am sure it won't take me long.

Her you can see two cards I have just finished. My camera does not take real good photos with the flash. Can anyone recommend a good digi camera without me having to take on a housing loan.
Looking forward to checking out your place. Blessings Hilde
So go and pop on over to the Stamping Ground blog to see What's on your Workdesk Wednesday, and have a sticky beak at everyones workdesk, and check out what they are up to.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty cards on your mat. What nice and tidy desk. The defrag comment did sound kind of rude but was actually fairly accurate. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great spot to create! Having two desks is a quite handy, I find. As for camera recommendations, well, I do love my Canon Rebel XS. It and a two lenses came in at less than $1000 Cdn. But....for taking good pictures, you really can get by with a point and shoot as long as you light up the subject fairly well (easy with a couple of inexpensive desk lamps) and then tinker with the pic with some free photo software (think picasa/gimp, etc).

    Happy WOYWW
    Sheena #137

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nice tidy desk this wek hun.What alarge working space!Im looking for a new one only reason mine is playing up mine just small HP photosmart camera 7.8mega pixels .the more pixels the better quality of photo it will take .
    Have good week and adore the cards on your desk and in above posts gorgeous!
    hugs judex3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking cards, as for the camera recommendation, you can find a lot of very good Kodaks at very reasonable prices-from a quick point & shoot to something with a few more bells & whistles.Good idea to buy a mag called ' What Digital Camera'- they have sections for all sorts of budgets, and you get good impartial reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards on your mat and such a cosy crafty space! Very Tidy! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #37

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilde, how sweet of your son to buy you some stuff for organizing. It's always great when the family is supportive! My excuse for not tidying my desk is I might not want to work on it!!
    Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely tidy desk this week and I love your cards, they are gorgeous.
    Have a lovely week,
    Karen #102

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is a tidy desk ...its great when you find things under the previous chaos lol Love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very pretty cards...I love my Pnasonic digi - but it is pretty pants in flash mode...or I am. More likely me! Your desk really is tidy, crikey - but don't worry - you'll soon get over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have one tidy desk! Your cards are lovely too :)

    Holly #14

    ReplyDelete