Saturday, 2 April 2011

Welcome to my Blog and thanks for following

Good Morning everyone. Thank you sooo much for joining my blog. It's been a month and I have had some more followers join. A big, big thankyou for being game enough to want to that. LOL.

I hope you have fun. I look out there in blog land and see all your beautiful cards and other creations and it makes me realise how much more I have to learn, I am such an amateur in comparison.
But that doens't matter right, it's the fun you have doing it. I have also started another blog called:
So she thinks she can writeI am just wanting to put pen to paper and share my breast cancer experience, and am writing it like a bit of a novel, no idea what I am doing but will give it a go.
The next installment is due soon.
Thanks again for being brave enough to follow, hope you will get inspired and
I pray you will have a great week.
Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment