Sunday, 3 April 2011

How exciting! I am a Guest Designer this week with My Sheri Crafts: April Showers

Hi all , hope you are well. OMG. I am the Guest Designer this week for My Sheri Crafts
The theme is: April Showers # 51
Well I knew which digi to use but had a hard time finding the right sentiment, so I made one myself. I'm a Poet and didn't even know it. LOL. True I put this little poem together myself. Didn't say is was good, but was amazed that I could if you know what I mean.
Head on over to the great My Sheri Crafts Challenge Blog and let us see what you can come up with for April Showers....
Have a wonderful Day, blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges

Crafty Calendar: April flowers may bring flowers
 Raise the bar# 60: April Showers/Weather
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges ; April Showers (DT)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, good luck with the DT post, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilde,
    A gorgeous card! Love the sweet image, the dp's and colours look great. Love the little verse you created, I couldn't come up with anything like that lol, I think its really good. Fab colouring as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the image and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your card is lovely! I love the charm you added.




    ~Cheryl~


    Check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet card, Hilde! Love the little embellishments! I appreciated your comment on my TSTR room card. The punch I used was a gift. It is a "Bunch Punch" punch. There are different punches that make different flowers and a nice book that you can get also. I don't use the book, really, or all the exact punches, but it provides lots of photo's and inspiration. (Don't remember the name of it, but I could check if you are interested.) There are lots of similar punches by Marvy that you might see around. You can see in my photo that my my punch offers 5 different petals. I think the Marvy punches have only 3, and are a little more expensive. Anyway, do a little investigating and let me know if you still have questions after you have looked around. I would be glad to help if I can! Thanks again for your kind comment!! Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and what a sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always great to see a personalized touch as you did with your sentiment! Makes it more unique and more you! Thanks for playing along with us at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Very Sweet!! Perfect for our challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
    Caroline DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love the image and the charm is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Bev x

    ReplyDelete