Saturday, 23 April 2011

Have a Blessed Easter Everyone

Hi all, hope you are well. I pray that you will all have a wonderful Easter.
I would like to take this opportunity to say Hi to all my new Followers and New DT buddies.
Thanks so much for being brave enough to want to follow my blog, LOL.
A special hidiho to J Hall.
We celebrate Easter for one reason only. The sacrifice of the Son of God. Jesus.
So enjoy the wonderful days off, here in Australia it also falls on Anzac Day. A Day which is of very significant importance to Aussies as we celebrate and honour a fallen soldiers. Amazing how the two came together. So therefore we ended up with an extra day. So an extra long weekend for us.
Please take time to refect, pause, think on these things ( Selah) as you celebrate and enjoy Easter.
I pray that the Lord will bless you all mightily.
Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment