Friday, 29 April 2011

DT post for Alphabet Challenge ; Z for Zoo Animals

It's Friday, so that means it Alphabet Challenge blog time.
Please join us this week for Z for Zoo animals.
One of my child hood memories is going ot the Zoo, and I loved the Elephants. Back in the day when I was a kid you could ride on the them at the Zoo. How times have changed.
That is why I chose an Elephant. I used a Nellie Snellen die for the surround.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges

AI Factory# 78: anything goes
Craft your passion # 55: Show us your layers


4 comments:

  1. Fun little balloons on the elephant - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde.I'm GDT Coordinator for Craft Your Passion and was wondering if you would be interested in being a GDT for May.Please could you contact me at lisa.6smiths@tiscali.co.uk
    Lovely work BTW.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thank you for playing along in our "Show us Your Layers" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sooooo cute thank you for playing along at Ai Factory x

    ReplyDelete