Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Challenges:Papertake Weekly, Everybody Art, OLLCB, Birthday Sundaes

Hi again, I really like this image from Whoopsi Daisy, they have lovely ballerina images, this is one of many.
the backgrond doiley is a marianne creatable die, some shimmery blue pearls, stripey background DP and and some glitter butterfly's making their way up the image. Lots of glitzy stuff ( love my bling)
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly: Spots and Stripes ( using the pearls as my spots)
 OLLCB# 78: Aqua, Bling and Sentiment
Birthday Sundaes# 5: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card I can see why you like the image she is lovely, love those butterflies
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la his week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card,the image is stunning and i love how you have coloured it.thanks for joining us at OLLCB and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hilde! I love all the blues. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you have happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love the trail of butterflies. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the image and all those precious details are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete