Sunday, 24 April 2011

Challenges:Flourishes, Shelly's Images

Hi all, hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend. Having some computer issues at the moment, now have to wait until  the pooter guy can be contacted on Wednesday. In the mean time i am borrowing my daughters computer which doesn't have any of my files. Awkward.
I am experimenting with colours at the moment, and trying out different ways of colouring. I always colour in with promarkers, when I grow up I would like to experiment with copics as well . They are way tooo expensive here in Aus.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Shelly's Images: show us what you got
Timeless Tuesdays at Flourishes # 114: Aqua, Brown and yellow

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely creation n lovely Colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde,
    Thanks for popping by my blog and for the lovely comment you left for me. I do hope you will try out for my new challenge blog.
    This is gorgeous! Love the dress image, the dp, the colour scheme is just lovely, love the flowers, flourish and ribbon. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color combo. Lovely image.
    Stop by my site for two blogger awards.
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete