Friday, 1 April 2011

Challenges:Cute Card Thursday, Just Magnolia

Hi again, I had this image coloured for a while and wasn't sure what to do with it, and the other night I sort finally 'got' it. Then the card just went together, I get that a lot. Sometimes the more I try to plan something the more problems I tend to have. I was able to get 7 cards done that night. I guess you don't need to be introduced to Edwin and Tilda? Best of friends, a cute couple. What's the goss, are they married?
I am entering this card into the following challenges.:

Cute Card Thursday# 158: Couples
Just Magnolia W 100: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card, such a sweet image you used too!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde,
    This is just Gorgeous. Love the Tilda images, they're so cute. Love the dp's, the colour scheme, the layout. Fab colouring as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little couple so beautifully colored ... Great papers & embellies.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute couple! fabulous card!
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete