Thursday, 21 April 2011

Challenges: See post for more details

Hi all, well this will be my last Eastercard for this year. I am using my all time favourite Easter image ever, it's from Angels Landing. Sorry that I hadn't mentioned it before ( I forgot where it was from , ahm).
But a lovely blogger was able to remind me where it was from. I have had a lot of people wanting to know. I must say it is just tooooo cute. I love some of the 'realistic' images very much.
 The butterfly is a marianne creatables die so is the doily with the image. I have been asked about if I colour before or after. I colour before and then stamp out the die.
Hope you like it. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My time to Craft# 137: Easter Wishes
Pear Tree Designes# 45: Easter
Take time for you # 39: Easter
Stempeltraume# 78: Easter
:My Sheri Crafts :  Bunnies
The Paper Shelter #10: Inspired by Nature

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely - what a cute little bunny!! The doily and butterfly are perfect and work so well with the rest of the card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Easter' challenge - good luck.

    There is also a DT call until 27th April so get your entries in to Donna - see 'THIS' post for all the details.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely Easter card, its a shame you didnt use a TPS image. Thanks for joining us and good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. Lovely image and a very sweet card. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
    Love n hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us this week at TPS.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful I love the cross. Thanks for sharing with us at FOr Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    wow, ein Traum.
    Da stimmt einfach alles.
    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Stempelträume.
    Schöne Ostertage.

    Liebe Grüße Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab easter card thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, love it. This image is way to sweet and your colour combination is so great. Thank you so much for joining us at Take Time for You last time.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete