Friday, 15 April 2011

Challenges: Pals Paper Art, YNSC, Papertake Weekly, City Crafter, Christian Paper

Hija all. I know, again with the cake card. Well it's not my fault. I had to make one just for these challenges, plus I have not tried these colours yet, lol.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pals Paper Art# 89 flowers
YNSC # 40: Texture it
Papertake Weekly: Truly Dimensional
City Crafter : W 52 Happy Birthday (see pic)
Christian Paper# 104: Color Monday: White with Fuchsia ( see pic)
Paper Romance#46: Paper Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the butterfly accents on each tier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for playing at Paper Romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool, I love your interpretation of Sylvia's cake card, thanks for celebrating our 1st birthday with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a brilliant take on the challenge ... just perfect!! thank ever so much for celebrating with us here at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love all of the flowers. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooooo pretty.. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card !! I love the butterflies and flowers ,,, gorgeous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and love all the texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

    ReplyDelete