Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Challenges: Do it with Digis, Wee Memories, Pollycraft

This is not my usual card , was experimenting today. I normally steer clear of things I am not sure of. But i found this so cute sofa as a background and cut out my tilda and adding some glitz. Unusual colours too, so that;s what you do when you experiment right? Do things you normally dont. I think that Lime green is a colour that goes so well with soo many other colours and is not used near enough. Love lime green.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Do it with Digis # 7: Use a Digi background with a tilda or edwin
Wee Memories # 50: colourful
PollyCraft#87: Old neglected Stamp
 ( I am ashamed to admit it, but have not used this Tilda stamp,
even though I have had it for over 6months, ts ts.)




8 comments:

  1. You look pretty in lime green ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Card Hilde, Love the green, lilac and claret combo Thank you for joining us at Do it With Digis. Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,such a cute Tilda....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your experiment turned out great! Love how she is sitting on the couch, the colors are great too. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you pulled out this 'neglected' stamp to make this sweet card! I love the gorgeous colours you've used too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabbie card, I love the little scene, wonderful colours and colouring
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww sweet creation great take on the chall..were ALL guilty of forgetting to use stamps..thanks for sharing with us at "Do it with Digi" chall this wk.

    smiles Christine DOWD diva xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilde your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet Tilda you've used she looks so cute perched in the fab sofa digi.
    I am guilty of having loads of stamps that are yet to see ink but I "needed" lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete