Sunday, 10 April 2011

Alphabet Challenge: W for White with one extra colour

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.  I just love making these cards, just too easy. This time I put the white card stock through some embossing folders and shabby chic, inked the edges. I used some of my punches to make the flowers and my latest addition is the Martha Stewart Butterfly.
Hope you like it.
Why not hop over to the Alphabet Challenge and have some fun.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

  @Irishteddy's: No Colouring
Creative Inspiriations # 106: Punches and Dies
Charisma Cardz # 14: Wedding/ Anniversary
Nightshift Stamping# 61: No Motive
Crafty Catz # 77: Embossing

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde, what a beautiful wedding card. I love the embossing and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super wedding card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous creation, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. great attension to detail and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a beautyful Card!

    Thank you for joyning us at Night Shift Stamping!

    LG Lilith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the image, fantastic card, thanks for playing at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful wedding-card ;)

    LG
    iris

    ReplyDelete