Wednesday, 16 March 2011

WOYWW #93

Hi everyone, head on over to Julia's Blog called Stamping Ground to have a sticky beak around the world to see what is on your workdesk Wednesday.
Well I hope you all had a great week so far. It looks a bit wild and woolley today on my desk (worse than normal) One of my ribbons got tangled, don't know how and I just pulled on it ( patient one as I am) and now my ribbons look like a cyclone hit them (guess I'm the cyclone, lol) And then........my container with my digis and stamped images that I had already coloured fell over, and oh, I just left them out.... just another stash to push aside that's all. Just about to post some cards too. The young fellow you see on the red card is a Kenny K image. And there is my newly aquired Stampin Up Owl punch. Can't wait to use it....

Hope you had a good look, and in regards to my ramblings from last week about cutting back on the coffee yadda, yadda . Well..............I have cut back, but not completely, but am drinking less, ahm. I am.True. About the healthy bit and walking. ..Mmm, well I figure racing around my daughter and shopping and everything else is 'walking'. Yes it is. So I am counting that towards my other walking...he, he. Can't wait to have a sticky beak over at your place. Blessings Hilde.

19 comments:

  1. Busy creative desk this week.Love Kenng g images yours is beautifully coloured .Hope you sort your ribbons and digi images sorted back
    Happy wednesdya hugs judex9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk, hope the cyclone that hit your ribbons goes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a lot going on! Several projects in the works. Love your space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice images you have shoved over on your desk. I love the stampin up punch. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative dwelling... i must ask, is that an arm i see on the left or am i imagining things!
    Love the look of the owl punch, think thats one for my want list lol
    Happy Wednesday
    StAy InKy
    hugs Minxy #28

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my first visit to you and I admire your courage, share your survival joy. I haven't had cancer but I do live with MS and the challenge is never ending BUT that is a observation not a moan.

    The cupcake looks good enough to munch. As for coffee drinking - yes, cut down and increase water intake - marvellous stuff.

    Shirl #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great desk - my ribbons are now a bird nest... Looks like a fun desk.

    Wishing you lots of creative fun...
    Thanks for sharing today,

    Sasa (sarah at 3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of creating happening this week, the cupcake card looks so yummy!

    Have a great week ~ Jovi #141

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Hilde - I totally understand about the tangling of ribbon - drives me crackers! You inspired me last week - and am not having coffee after lunchtimes...have noticed that I need to replace the fluid with something else though, or I get a horrible headache! Walking....ermmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cupcake and I see some wonderful coloured images there on your desk. Really cute Kenny K image too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is one busy desk! Why is it that no matter how big a desk we have we always end up in a 6" square space? LOL!!
    Hettie # 155

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creative space, and those ribbons look great even if they are tangled.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful mess, lol. I need to get myself the SU owl punch. There are just too many SU items I "have to have", it's on my list though! Happy crafting. (133)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the the view and sharing, hugs Marjo#10

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot to play with I see!!
    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    A x
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to ask who the elbow belongs to. What a lovely lot of goodies you have there for us to see. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great desk. Mine looks like that when I'm in a rush with an idea...no time to put stuff back tidily! I like the Jacobean sort of flower design beside your cocky little mate. And I wonder who the elbow belongs to, too.
    Ros (119)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think those digi's fell over just to remind you to use them. Some very inspiring things on your desk this week.

    ReplyDelete