Wednesday, 9 March 2011

WOYWW 92


Well, what can I say. My son was 'mucking' around with my camera (or so he says) and ooops. He took a few shots, ahm.Well believe it or not I didn't notice at first. I was really concentrating, lol. Trying to clean the mess I had just made, it's a wonder my tongue isn't poking out, you know to help the concentration, he, he. I noticed a flat spot on the back of my head. Is that normal or does that happen when you get older?? And whats this, not one single coffee cup to be found???? Well I have decided to give up my coffee.
I can;t believe I just wrote that out loud. OMG. Yep. That's right, my cholesterol
is too high and I need to try to cut back on all the naughty things I am doing. Can you make cards whilst going for a walk? not sure, must try it. Oh, well, I am sure I can manage. I am going to aim for a walk , not every day to start with, don't want to set myself up for a failure, maybe 3-4 times a week.
Let you know next week how I did.
I am afraid no excuses again this week,
 I just work better with a messy table, i love working 'around' my little piles. Hope you enjoy the snoop, looking forward to checking out your place. Sorry that I didn't get to visit many of you last week. Hopefully will get to visit more this week. Have a wonderful day, blessings Hilde
PS: Notice the second pic, this is when I noticed what he was doing. Notice 'The Look' ? I think we all have that one. He quickly put the camera down, LOL. But now I am glad he did take the pics, otherwise I might not have anthing to show you!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely photos he takes good piccy.Have fab wedensday hugs judex3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message .i use the lugage tag size that Tim holtz uses unless i chopem down for reason.Just you can get much more on it without looking over cramped .Have fun judex3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the coffee stop will work well with Lent! Try 40 days to start. Great space - lovely big desk.

    Thanks for sharing

    Sarah (sasa at 4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your workspace honey! I wish I could work in messy - think it's my days at school living in fear of Matron tipping our untidy drawers onto the bed during her morning rounds:( Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so "in the zone" :) And I recognise THE look.... I've seen you give it to Andy before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and a lovely creative space :)
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #92

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your workspace- really cool Shaz #118

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice workspace. DS did a good job getting you in the picture. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! Looks a lot like mine :)
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a few pictures with that look - LOL! Thanks for letting me peek and happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a great size desk you have there, a what a sneak taking pics of mum without her knowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I think so, I get pillow hair every morning, so I have to wash it out, nothing else will stop the normally straight hair kinking out sideways!. Love the shape of your desk, now, that is a serious bit of wood, or looks like it! (Half a tree!) I stand to craft. Hubby made my benches high enough to do that, although I stand at the dining table too, (not to eat, to craft)and sit at the computer. Good pictures, well done your son!! (Hope he doesn't give my hubby ideas, he's always sneaking round with the camera just lately
    Happy WOYWW
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely know that look! Love your workspace, so many surfaces to play on! I'm glad your son took the pictures...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures Hilde! Yes I have the look - and have to say that your 'look' seems less scarey to me the grown up!! Love your whole desk arrangement, and do I espy spare glasses near the computer? I'm getting to the point of having them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it is required to have "the Look" when you become a mom!
    Love your curved desk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pic - yes I can appreciate that look! It kind of looks like you've been rudely awoken from the wonderful world of crafting and brought back into the real world! Love your room that looks so Cody and so much stuff to play with.
    Rebecca (42)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the picture specially the one with the 'mother look' lol ~ sorry I'm running late this week on noseing round the desks lol - Nicky no.2

    ReplyDelete