Wednesday, 2 March 2011

WOYWW 91

Hi there all you wonderful WOYWW'ers!! Why not go to Julia's Blog called the Stamping Ground and have a good snoop around each week to see What's on your Workdesk Wednesday.

What on earth is HUMP DAY??
Well this is a bit funny. I dreamt last night about Hump Day. It was just weird. I must admit when I first heard about Hump Day I thought it was a Children's Charity.....about some rare desease or something, LOL.
Oh well, what can I say , i have lived a sheltered life.
So I came across this blog that welcomed you to Hump Day. I really thought I was missing something, just didn't know what!!
Then the penny finally dropped. It's WEDNESDAY!!! Ohhhh!!
Geeze I'm a bit slow sometimes. Hump Days means the middle of the week. The 'Hump" so to speak.
Well there you have it. Please, please tell me I am not the 'only' one that didn't get that one straight away.Gulp.
Oh never mind, I am learning. Havn't really got too much to report in regards to my Workdesk today.
So only one pic of my experiment of making a card gift box( with card in it no less) A box to hold cards in to give away. There is a tutorial on it a the Just us girls blog, if you want to check it out.
Hopefully I will be able to snoop around a bit more this week. Time just seems to get away.....

Thanks for the look. blessings Hilde

14 comments:

  1. Nice tidy desk this week.Love the cupcake card sat to the right!
    Have fab creative wednesday (HUMP DAY)That may have been me culprit as working nights in busy A&E always look forward to wdensday hump day ,as the week flis pasd and near to weekend!
    Please pop by i have candy on offer until 31st march
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Maggie
    x

    http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very busy desk. Very nice cards and card box you have there. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilde - great job on the gift box, it's really nice, and great colours. Love the cards scattered around - you've been busy! Hope you enjoy the res of the week, now we're over the hump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tidy desk with a great selection of cards on the go. No, didn't know what Hump day was either - didn't twig until I got to the end of your blog. Ah well! #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your desk. Love the box. I have never heard of 'hump' day x

    laura 66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking gift box. Looks very busy, your desk.

    Sheila #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the over the hump thing, but in over 3 years of blogging I only recently realised what RAK stood for *blushes* lol. Happy woyww.
    Andria - 38

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is looking pretty good. Have fun with the gift box. 88

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, must have been a blonde moment...lmao. Great job on the gift box. Have a wonderful hump day!!!

    Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

    Hugs, Marjo #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are on a roll with those boxes. I had a far naughtier explanation for 'hump' day LOL, but lets not go there, this is a family friendly community.
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with ya girl...didn't get the hump thing either. I can see a lot of great cards there, you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. made me laugh about you dreaming about a hump day lol - love your cards and box - Nicky running late this week - no 16

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm sooo late!! Love the snoop, love your owl card too!! Happy WOYWW

    (Lyn)) 'See' you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete