Sunday, 13 March 2011

Check out my daughters blog: Teenage Gourmet

Hi all, this is just a quick posting.
If you would please go and check out my beautiful teenage daugthers blog.
She would love it, and if you want follow her ( other than just me) Her dream is to own a cafe one day and
make lots of cupcakes. ( I am posting this whilst she is at TAFE, she would be cross with me)
She loves making cupcakes. We all get to try her experiments at home ( which isn't helping me trying to loose weight, ha).
She has made hundreds of them and is getting better all the time.
Why not check it out, she leaves the recipes for you to try.
Blessings Hilde
Teenage Gourmet

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to visit your daughter's site. I love cupcakes too. I think we can relate to each other.Buy Cakes

    ReplyDelete