Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Challenges:Wags n Whiskers, Passion for Promarkers, Scrap Creations, I love Promarkers, Paper Pretties

I all, just loving these lovely papers I got hold off last week, so you will get to see most of my cards in these colourings as I am in love....................Main image coloured with Pro Markers
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wags n Whiskers : Spring Creations
Passion for Promarkers: # 92:  In the garden
Scrap Creations: Spring has Sprung
 I love Promarkers#58: Go dotty( Background paper full of dots)
Paper Pretties# 146: Spring

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hilde. Fab Mo image and a great Spring card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little girl and a great card. definitely fits our spring inspired challenge. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card hilde.i love the sweet image and your colours and papers are fab.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Hilde. Your image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovly card, Hilde! I love this image and it's really a great image for the garden theme:=)

    Thanks for joining our garden theme at pfp:=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creation. That image is adorable and i love your choice of colors and DP. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, lovely colour choice, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Those papers are lush :O) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete