Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Challenges:Moving along.., CES, Pollycraft, Incy Wincy, Nordsalten, Paper Pretties, I love Promarkers

Hi all, hope you are all well. I've been reading a lot of good reports about the Kenny K Digi stamps, so I had to investigate. Some of their images are not to my taste, but I did find some I really liked. Such as this young fellow. I always use ProMarkers for my colouring.I am constantly on the lookout for boy or male images to use for guy cards. They would have to be the hardest to make. You don't always want to use sporting images, and I personally don't like using 'sexy' type images, so there isn't really much left to find. But I like this youngster. I was trying to convince my daughter he looks like someone famous.....??
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving along with the times # 89 : Male Card/Project
CES # 27: men only
Pollycraft Monday # 89: Teen Cards
Incy Wincy # 85: One for the boys
Nordsalten # 26: Teens
Paper Pretties # 145: Maculine Cards
I love Promarkers # 57: Men's Cards

13 comments:

  1. Hi. He is a great image and you have done a great job on the colouring. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & I hope to see you back next time too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, very cool image. Thanks for joining us at NordSalten Hobbyklubb.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Hilde and perfect for a lad. I love the colours and image you have used and it is perfect for our challenge at MAWTT this week.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super image and great colouring Hilde. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you found one of the tamer Kenny G stamps and you used it well, it's perfect for a masculine card. thanks for playing along with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wawwww super flot bidrag.

    100000 tak for at du deltager på NSHKs udfordring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect male card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and great image.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW i love that image!! Your card is fabby too. Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love the image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic teen card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great image for a man's card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, great colours, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete