Sunday, 20 March 2011

Challenges:DZ Doodles, Die cut dreams, Lollipop crafts, Sparkles Forum, Tuesday Throwdown, Fun with shapes and more, Crafty Catz, Craft your days away

Hi again, I found this real lace in my latest 'clean up' ahm. I had no idea I still had this, I bought this when my 15 year old daughter was a baby and wanted to use it on some experimental dress I was making. Obviously bought more than enough. Looks good on the card I must say. I chose lovely blues, it was my Mothers favourite colour, even though she is no longer with us I know she would have loved this card.
This beautiful flower digi is from ...........DZ Doodles.........so go and check it out.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DZ Doodles #6: Free image ( GD)
Die cut dreams: Mothers Day or special friend
Lollipop crafts # 30: Let's make it with lace
Sparkles Forum # 7: Mothersday
Tuesday Throwdown # 40: Add lace
Fun with shapes and more #79: Card without papers
Crafty Catz # 74: Mothersday Card
Craft your days away# 16: For Mum or a special Lady

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! That lace is gorgeous! Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Lollipop Crafts and I hope we'll see you again!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card, thanks for playing at CRAFTYCATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with all the blue and the lace. Amazing what can be found when you have a look around. Thanks for joining us this week at DZ Doodles. Good Luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute - I just used that image last week! I love it! DZ Doodles has some cute images - they're out sponsor - Awesome - love what you did with the lace - thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Challenge and good luck!

    Crafy Hugs,

    Juelmarie - Lollipop DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, really like the use of the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the lace detail.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for sharing with Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flower image perfect for Mothers Day. THanks for shairng at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our lace challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, such lovely colours and such pretty lace too. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coloring! Those blues are so soft and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DZ Doodles, hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs - jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love your coloring and colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DZ Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lace is beautiful on your card. The embossed background gives your card a nice accent. Love ut.:)) Thanks for joining us at DZDoodles.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete