Sunday, 6 March 2011

Challenges: RRR, Crafty Creations, Crafty Purple Frog, Fun with Shapes and more, Easy Craft Projects, Stamp Something

Hi all, well my grandchildren have been picked up and I now have time to play with my stuff again. I should be catching up on some sleep...nahh. Gotta make cards..........
I found this free owl digi somewhere, I wish there was a way to indentify the origin once uploaded,
 because I forget.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Really Reasonable Ribbon # 19: Green theme
 Crafty Creations # 108:  Feminine Birthday using blues and greens
Crafty Purple Frog #10: Things with wings
Fun with shapes and more# 78: Happy Birthday
Stamp something: Use Digi ( stamp or paper)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww...such a sweet image...love the colours you chose for the colouring! Your card is so pretty - perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations - thank you for joining us! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it the image is so beautifully coloured and just perfect for our theme!

    Thanks for joining us over at TCPFC Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute owl card!! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete