Monday, 28 March 2011

Challenges: Crafty Sentiments, Hanna and friends, Kartenallerlei, Wee Memories, Birthday sundaes

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Well it might be spring everywhere else but here in Australia it's Autumn, but am love making springy type of cards, my favourite.
I am still getting use to using flowers like this on cards, I always made punched and layered flowers before, but am liking the 3d effect of these type of flowers.This is a freebie Digi stamp named Amy, from
Crafty Sentiments I really felt not to use the usual kinda pinky girly colours but used some brighter ones instead, and I just love that pink with lime green. I snuck in just the hint of angel wings behind, the doiley circle behind is a marianne creatable die.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hanna & Friends# 87: Spring
Kartenallerlei# 24: Spring Flowers
Wee Memories#49: Anything goes
Birthday Sundaes # 2: Spring

12 comments:

  1. Ein schönes Kärtchen.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Kartenallerlei.
    Liebe Grüße, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hilde what an absolutely gorgeous card! So pretty. Love everything about this card, loving the angel wings and the flowers. Amy looks adorable. Fantastic job with the colouring as always. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used and those flowers are beautiful! Great job coloring that cute Digi! Her worn knees are a great touch! That is what all my kids pants look like! Thanks for playing along with our Spring Birthday Challenge at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so cute, love how she seems to have wings;) Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous love the 3d elements and what you have done with Amys top, thanks for joining in our Amy challenge at CS hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Kartenallerlei
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet spring card! I love the angel wings! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, Ah this is super, I love the colours you have used on Amy they are super. Oh golly right enough its your Autumn, Mind you probably still warmer with you than here in Scotland!!! Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you colored your image. She is too cute!! Great card, I like all the flowers you added. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute Card! Love how you colored your image! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    Marlene
    FCCB & Birthday Sundaes DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I am a new follower! Please go over and give my blog a look! Maybe you can be my follower too! Yay!! http://alannahsspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete