Sunday, 20 March 2011

Challenges: crafty sentiments, 2 sisters, ODBD, Wee memories

Hi again, if you have noticed my last couple of cards and this one are all in the Kraft coloured card. I am just a little hooked on the Kraft card at the moment, so have to get it out of my system. So you might see a few more.....I know Easter is still a way off, but this cute little bunny was screaming at me to colour him....
( it's a him, I think )
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters# 31: Furry Friends
Our Daily Bread Designs # 53: New Life / Easter or flowers
Wee Memories # 48: Cute and Cuddly

6 comments:

  1. O wow what a darling card, just love what you did with our cute bunny :) Beautiful colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this pretty little image, it is so cute. I do love bunnies, and it is perfect for Easter! I've just noticed that your sentiment looks familiar! Thanks for using it, it is a real honour to know that people think it is good enough to use on their fab cards. Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us. Annette xx (2 Sisters DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that bunny peaking out of the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Easter creation!! Cute bunny! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Easter card and that bunny is too cute!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete