Sunday, 20 March 2011

Challenges: Christian Paper, A day for daisies, Sugar Creek Hollow, Your next stamp

Hi all, how are you all? Hope you had a wonderful weekend so far. Here in Sydney it's rain, rain and more rain at the moment, after having two weeks of almost dry weather.  Soooo, good enough excuse for me to make some more cards, he, he. ( As if one needs an excuse)
I look around some of the card blogs and see the cards I would like to be able to make, but always end up with my more simplistic style, yet CAS cards are difficult for me also, I hang somewhere inbetween I think.
Head on over to A day for daisies. I only just discovered their blog and they have some freebies for you and have some absolutely lovely digi stamps. You would not be too late for their latest challenge so off you go.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp# 38: Make it sparkle
Christian paper crafts # 98: Anything from heaven or earth
A day for daisies# 14: Go green/ use the peacock freebie
Sugar Creek Hollow: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!!! The peacock is absolutely stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Christian Paper Crafts this week!! God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. You have coloured the peacock so nicely. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colors of your peacock! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing at Christian Paper Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Creation!!! Thanks so much for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete